Monday, June 8, 2009

Feels like Forever

"I know it feels like forever, but I guess that's just the price I gotta pay"

I feel utterly wierd and all. And I'm sick of it.

I wonder why.

Maybe it was meant to be? I don't really know.

Part of me is holding on,
to something so far and impossible,
when I should know by now,
who she picked to be with forever.

But I was stubborn.

I didn't really take it all in,
and accept the stupid stupid fact.

I guess things turn out bad in the end for some people.

But I still keep the hope and chances left in it.

Cause I don't give up.

No I don't give up.


"Another day without you with me, is like a blade that cuts right through me"

Still, I can't do anything else but wait.

And hope for the chance to be taken into place.

She's the only thing I know like the back of my head.

"When you call my heart stops beating. When you're gone it won't stop bleeding"

I wish she's knew,
how important she was to me,
and what she really means to me all this while.

Sigh. Things are better left said then done.

Smile Bernard Goh. Smile. :]

0 comments: