Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sometimes you don't really know that it hurts, deep down.

Well, it's been half a week now since I've seen her.
Does she really know, that every moment spent without her,
is like living through the same days over and over?
I don't know.
I don't know why am I feeling this down and complicated anyway.
But one thing's for sure,
I miss her so.
The next time I put my arms around her,
I'll never let go, never.
Separations last awhile, but this is too much.
We had ups and downs and well,
I tolerated most of your words.
I knew you, what you do, what you will do.
And I just hate it, baby.
Not you, the people around you.
They treat you like,
like careless fools.
They act like brainless idiots.
They think like heartless bastards.
Some part of me just wants to scream out loud,
never letting anyone,
but your close friends, family, to touch you, NO ONE.
Yes, I hate those stupified playboys who think love is just a plaything.
Well, fuck them.
I don't really care as long as they don't get into you.
Okay okay, Imma chill now.
:]

Till the day we'll meet again.
I miss you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*clapsclapsclaps* You're gonna make a very good other half for her (: & i'm sure she knows it very well, much more than the rest of us. I support you!