Saturday, May 30, 2009

For you, Jacqueline


Dear Jacqueline,

I know it's kinda hard to forget what happened.
And it's really a kick in the ass when you think about it.
You regret so many things, and you wasted time.
So much time, that you could've done other important things.
But if you had not do it, then you wouldn't have discovered,
so many hidden miracles of life rather than sticking to one.
Accept it as it already is, because you never know what might happen.
Look on the brighter side, at least you're not clinging on to false hope anymore. We all love you Jacqueline and we want you to smile! :)
I can't find a perfect song for you with the right meanings but I think this will be a nice one, I think...

Taylor Swift - Breathe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernard, i've been promising a million people to give them that dimpley smiley, naive girl I am but its just so sad that those dimples don't work sincerely anymore. But i'm swimming through this ocean with many other fishes and other beautiful creatures you can never imagine. I love you all as much as you all love me. Thank you for always being by my side! :D