Sunday, May 24, 2009

I don't care who's reading this, but I hope you do

Dear Amber,

Sometimes you may never know who you end up with.
Sometimes it's best to leave that thought behind.
Because now is now and that's a different story.
I'm here, in your life. Nothing else matters.
As I have said, you need time.
But baby, how much time do you need?
You see, you're always mixing things up.
And you know, it's alright to be commited now.
But at what level it may be, it depends.
Real loyalty, honesty and faith in each other is all we need.
Nothing serious yet, baby. Nothing yet.
Look. Love is something divine.
It's a feeling that comes from your heart.
And it doesn't take much of a push to have that.
From the moment I met you until now, I have no doubts.
That you of all people, would ever do such a thing.
I know you won't hurt me, and I know I won't get mad at you.
Because it's not going to happen.
We are one and we can work things out.
Tell me all of your dreams, your hopes, your fears.
Instill them in me.
Make me feel like how you do.
Don't hide your feelings away.
Love like how you did before.
Love full heartedly, because there's nothing wrong to it.
Remove those doubts and erase those thoughts.
Cause what's now is now.
Always remember that I am always beside you.
Near or far.
Alive or dead.
For now, concentrate on only us and what we can do.
What we will do as we both go through this nightmare.
Studies is essential and I know we both will make it through.
Just one question.
Were you telling the truth all this while?
The words you gave me, those heart throbbing words.
Those words that make me tremble and lighten me up like a flash.
Were you?
Well, whatever the answer may be, that is not important.
Let's start here.
The beginning of something new.
I just want to see you smile.
I hope you know this.


iloveyou.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernardddd xDD The sky is still very much bright alright? Don't think too much and be optimistic, btw! Thanks for the very very frank advice. Hahah!